Frequently asked questions...
How long have you been a makeup artist?
- I have been a fully qualified Makeup Artist and working in the industry for over ten years.
What Services do you provide?
- I provide hair styling and makeup in all areas of the industry from individuals wanting to look special for a night out, to brides, to tv and commercial and special effects....and much more. Most of my services are outlined in Services.
As you are mobile, how far are you prepared to travel?
- I provide my services throughout all of the UK and Overseas too.
How do I book you? And pay?
- Please contact me to make a booking enquiry. There are a number of ways to do that in my contact page. We can discuss payment methods when we chat.
How much notice do you need?
- I can get bookings many months to over a year in advance so to avoid disappointment please get in touch with me as early as possible. If you're a bride, as soon as you have your wedding date would be ideal. I do also take short notice appointments if available...it's always worth checking.
I'm not sure what I want. Can you advise me?
- Of course. I will help you in any way I can so please do message me.
How do I contact you?
- There are quite a few ways to contact me. Please go here for my contact details.